Starbucks closed all of their stores on February 26, 2008, from 5:30-9:00 PM, to re-train 135K employees at 7,100 stores. Is your organization ready to close its doors for over three hours to re-train employees? Let Bravo LT help you explore training options, such as e-learning, that will prevent your organization from closing its doors to re-train.
Whether the e-learning is asynchronous web-based training or web-casting, or synchronous webinars, video conferencing, or Telepresence, Bravo LT can unleash these technologies for you.
Benefits of Asynchronous e-Learning
- Accessibility: Available 24-hours, 7-days a week, 365 days a year
- Flexibility and Convenience: No need to take staff out of the workplace to attend traditional face-to-face training
- Deployment: Can reach a mass audience almost instantly
- Consistency: The message is constant
- Updateable: Content can be easily updated, unlike documentation from a face-to-face training
- Cost Effective: e-Learning is less expensive to implement than traditional face-to-face learning
At Bravo LT we take a mobile first approach to e-learning. Utilizing development tools like Adapt allow us to create responsive, multi-device e-learning. For more information on responsive e-learning, see our article titled: Once Size Does Not Fit All
Additional Learning Services